Nani’s international human rights work has been covered by a wide variety of media worldwide.
Nani was featured in the careers section of Metro UK in September 2020. See full spread here (PDF).
“International human rights lawyer Nani Jansen Reventlow is responsible for groundbreaking freedom of expression cases across the world”
Nani was selected as a 2019 Soho House Pioneer for her ground-breaking human rights work.
“If we are going to be an adequate watchdog for human rights violations in our society, we need to reflect what that society looks like.”
- Who decides? Free speech in the age of social media, Oxford Policy Pod
- ATLAS: Nani Jansen Reventlow, profile on atlaswomen.org
- “Nigerian Journalist & Activist Omoyele Sowore Remains Jailed for Calling for Peaceful Protests“, Democracy Now!
- On data protection, the right to be forgotten and online speech regulation, Novi Magazin
- “Only by speaking up can we change the system”, breaking.through portrait
- Oxford Internet Institute 2018 Internet & Society Award winner’s profile
- “Sticks and Stones: Freedom of Speech in Europe and the U.S.”, Are We Europe magazine
- “A ruling with impact”, akzente
- “Procederen met een politiek doel”, Advocatenblad (in Dutch)
- “Time to fight back for our digital rights”, Legal Dialogue
- EthioScope with Nani Jansen, Ethiopian Satellite Television and Radio
- Media need to step up efforts to protect digital rights, Deutsche Welle Akademie
- Nani Jansen Reventlow, human rights lawyer, Women in Foreign Policy
- Mr. van de week: Nani Jansen, Mr. magazine (in Dutch)
- “Their Stories, Nani Jansen”, University of Amsterdam
- “A Case for Optimism: A Q&A with Nani Jansen Reventlow”, The ACtHPR Monitor
- Nederlandse op shortlist Britse advocatenprijs, Advocatenblad (in Dutch)
- Q&A: Ethiopian journalists languish in prison, Al Jazeera
- “Vrijheid van meningsuiting in Rwanda”, Amsterdams Balie Bulletin (in Dutch)
- “Victories and Challenges for Media Defense: A Conversation with Media Legal Defense Initiative”, Open Society Foundations
- ‘Fake news’ laws, privacy & free speech on trial: Government overreach in the infodemic?, First Draft
- Football Leaks: Spanish judge requests to block revelations involving Real Madrid stars, European Centre for Press & Media Freedom
- Amal Clooney and Nani Jansen to act as Co-Counsel for Khadija Ismayilova before European Court of Human Rights, Doughty Street International
- Nani Jansen ’06 LL.M. Wins Landmark Freedom of Expression Case in African Court, Columbia Law School
- University bestows inaugural Global Freedom of Expression Prizes, Columbia University Magazine
- Women’s rights and their access on internet, The Express Tribune